Things I Learned Today
- Only have in your ruck what you will need.
- Time hacks are made for failure; humans learn from failure
- Seal claps are a thing
- Partner drags are about your partners not just your partner and you
- Movements are difficult without some standard rules.
- Something is twisted in Bogey (in the best way possible, Cadré)
In the words of the Snowman, “We have a long way to go and a short time to get there.”
In 2 short hours we performed over 250 seal claps, 250 over head claps, 250 overhead ruck presses, completed a PT test for push-ups (78) and sit-ups (54), worked as a team to carry super heavy stuff, over 100 squats. We were smoked.
We started well as a team and ended well as a team, but we looked like a gypsy camp in the middle. All over the place and nothing seems right.
I’m grateful God is allowing me to be healthy enough to experience this. I do feel we will get better the more we work together.
For now, I’m thinking about how to strengthen my shoulders. Actually wondering if can use them again!