I know it’s been a while. A long while since I have posted on Meet The McKinneys. There really has been a lot going on and I probably have several good excuses, but I won’t use any of them. I’m sorry.
Now that it is out of the way I feel better. Don’t you?
Bringing you up to speed with what has happened in the last 6 months would be very difficult to press into one blog post and the better part of 4 hours. So, I’ll give you the brief of it… bullet points. I love bullet points.
- Mom moved up here to Augusta
- The Banking Industry went into the toilet
- We started a business called “Charging Rhino” to see if we could do it
- We went on vacation to St. Thomas
- We saw Carlos Mencia at the Fox Theater in Atlanta for Amber and April’s Birthday
- We hosted mom’s Birthday dinner at her favorite restaurant… Olive Garden
- The entire Family was in town for Gabby’s Birthday
- I saw friends that I haven’t seen in five years
- I’ve taken up mountain biking
- I became semi-fluent in Spanish (I can order more than beer and find more places than el bano
- I learned enough French to understand why America hates French people and vice versa
- We hosted Gabby’s Grampa Michael for a couple of weeks
- We visited Savannah and blended in well with the tourists
- I learned that you don’t have to always be doing something
- I became exposed to what it means to have a 4 Hour Work Week and found a new favorite author
- We’ve gone pumpkin hunting
- Gabby has been to 6 or 7 Gymnastics classes and has participate in at least one
- I broke down and got a Crackberry… and I love it!
- Mom found a job and seems to really like some of the people
- Gabriel has headed for he beach (and probably won’t ever come home…we miss you Gabe!)
- I learned what “wordpress” is and how to use it
- I have consulted on several websites
- I have run a podcast and successfully drove traffic on the web
- Found my self educating and inspiring others to be better people
- and many other things that I may come back and update.
Thanks for your patience. I have the bug again. I’m back.